The Encinal Athletic Department has partnered with FamilyID, an online, mobile-friendly registration platform for all athletic registration and clearance. Family ID provides a secure, confidential and efficient way to clear high school students for sports participation. Parents/Guardians of all student athletes intending to participate in athletics MUST complete this online registration process.
You only have to complete this process once for all of the sports your child intends to participate in throughout the year. You will, also, not need to register your child again for the entire time your child is at Encinal High School. You will only need to update the information and upload a new Physical Form once each school year.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE PHYSICAL FORM
Once the registration process is complete you must await notification of clearance by a member of the Athletic Department staff. Students may not participate or tryout until this process is completed. Once athletic registration information is complete and we verify we are in possession of a valid Physical Form, a notice of athletic clearance will be granted. An email will be sent to the family and the student’s name will appear on the head coach’s athletic clearance list.
INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT ATHLETE:
- List of all sport(s) your student plans on participating in for the 2016-17 school year
- Your student's date of enrollment at Encinal High School
- Your student's Encinal High School Student ID #
- Contact information for 2 emergency contacts
- Your student’s physician's name and contact information
- Your health insurance information
- Name and dosage of medication your child may take
- A digital copy (image or scanned PDF) of your child’s Physical Form signed by a physician